- You to train anywhere, no longer real estate/ terrain, or location dependant.
- Safe, realistic weapons craft training.
- Confidence building reliability.
- Training with minimal Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- You to use your weapon without a Blank Firing Attachment (BFA).
- Reduced stand-off distance, 18 inches from the muzzle.
- Realistic cyclic rates in semi-automatic and automatic weapons which match that of “live” fire.
- Minimal emissions, minute amount of primer generated gas from the muzzle.
- Simple clean up, UTM Blanks do not have to be handled as hazardous waste
UTM’s Battlefield Blanks Two Primer Technology is the first and only Training Cartridge System to separate the energies needed to cycle the weapon from energy used to make an emission of noise.
- The UTM patented Battlefield Blank system does not require any propellant other than the two primers. The two primer system eliminates the requirements for a Blank Firing Attachment (BFA).
- The Battlefield Blank Cartridge uses only the cartridges front primer to produce the noise and does not omit heavy gases and debris from the barrel.
- The isolated and contained rear primer expands the BBR cartridge, which functions the UTM Blowback System. This realistically and reliably cycles the converted weapon without the use of a BFA.
- UTM’s simple weapon conversion kit design prevents “live” rounds from being fired while the weapon is converted to UTM.
- While training with UTM Battlefield Blanks Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) can be reduced to eye protection, hearing protection, and a single layer of clothing.
Always read the UTM “Recommended Guidelines For Use” before engaging in Force-on-Force Training
For a complete list of UTM Ammunition Technical Data Sheets & Recommended Guidelines
for use follow the link below.